My two-fer-Tuesday morning train reads:
• The 401(k) Is Wreaking Havoc on Retirement (Bloomberg) see also Fiduciary concern clients’ No. 1 reason for hiring 401(k) advisers: study (Investment News)
• Cry me a river, Aetna. Retreating carriers whine that exchanges bruised their bottom lines; meanwhile, their profits are off the charts, thanks to Obamacare (Healthinsurance.org)
• What else is new? NFL, billionaires prepare two new stadium ripoffs (LA Times)
• The Perfect Investment (A Teachable Moment)
• How Financial Advisers Can Help Close the Behavior Gap (CFA Institute) see also Our Genes and Our Behavior (Farnam Street)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!