My two-fer Tuesday morning train reads:
• The impact of 2008 is still being felt by pension plans (Fiduciary Matters) see also Hedge Funds Are Losing Endowments After Exodus of Pensions (Bloomberg)
• We read that 10,000-word interview with Apple CEO Tim Cook so you don’t have to (Re/code)
• The Great Productivity Puzzle (New Yorker) see all Let’s Be Optimistic About Productivity (Bloomberg View)
• Book Excerpt: Charles Ellis and the Index Revolution (Institutional Investor)
• Humans need to swear. But are we wearing out obscenities? (Maclean’s)
What are you reading?