Welcome to September! Start it right with our morning train reads:
• Ten Things Investors Can Learn From the Horse Track (Irrelevant Investor)
• Wall Street’s Next Frontier Is Hacking Into Emotions of Traders (Businessweek)
• Google, Uber, and the Evolution of Transportation-as-a-Service (Stratechery)
• The Economic Recovery Hasn’t Reached America’s Schools (FiveThirtyEight)
• Do You Believe in God, or Is That a Software Glitch? (NYT) see also Big data, Google and the end of free will (FT)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!