Its the Autumnal Equinox ! Kick off Fall with the finest morning train reads in the land:
• Is Shareholder Value Maximization the Dumbest Idea in the World? (CFA)
• Do Institutional Consultants Add Value Picking Money Managers? (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• How Large is Election’s Impact on Stocks? 35 presidential terms answer the question (Barron’s)
• Markets and Pundits Have a Data-Point — instead of Data Series — Fixation (Bloomberg View)
• Design as Branding (Daring Fireball) see also McLaren or not, Apple needs a carmaker partner (Re/Code)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!