My early post-debate, two-fer-Tuesday, morning train reads:
• Harvard Does a Trade You Should Never Make (Bloomberg View) see also Yale Endowment Earned 3.4% in a Year When Many Peers Lost (NYT)
• The Story of Post-Brexit Britain, In 17 Charts (Bloomberg)
• Wells Fargo’s fraud ensures survival of the CFPB (OC Housing News) see also Why Wells Fargo’s Executives Will Keep Their Bonuses, Even After Fake Accounts Scandal (The Intercept)
• Traffic Is Fake, Audience Numbers Are Garbage, And Nobody Knows How Many People See Anything (TechDirt)
• No Fortune 100 CEOs Back Republican Donald Trump (WSJ) see also Trump’s a Businessman. Where’s His Business Backing? (NYT)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!