Interesting things are afoot! Stay up to date with our morning train reads:
• John Bogle’s Expected Return Formula (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• 3 Lessons From Warren Buffett’s Bet Against Hedge Funds (Morningstar)
• IBMer Who Decoded Bernie Madoff’s proprietary programming language (IT Jungle)
• Ikea Forever: By upping its design but not its prices, the Swedish giant is making its ephemeral furnishings more pervasive than ever. (NYT)
• The More Cash People Have, the Happier They Are (WSJ)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!