No fake news or clickbait here, just the finest morning train reads in post-election America:
• Theranos Whistleblower Shook the Company—And His Family (Wall Street Journal)
• The Rich List: NYC’s Best-Paid Athletes, Musicians, Comics, Anchors and Media Honchos (Observer)
• How the White House Could Justify a Debt-Driven Keynesian Stimulus (Bloomberg)
• Facebook Didn’t Tilt the Election (Bloomberg View) see also Fake News (Stratechery)
• The Clinton Campaign Was Undone By Its Own Neglect And A Touch Of Arrogance, Staffers Say (Huffington Post)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!