My easy like Sunday morning reads:
• The Postwar Boom Isn’t Coming Back Anytime Soon (Bloomberg Businessweek)
• For Helping Immigrants, Chobani’s Founder Draws Threats (New York Times)
• The $50 Trillion Global Cash Conundrum (Bloomberg Gadfly)
• Martin Wolf: the case against the collapse of capitalism (FT) see also How Sociopathic Capitalism Came to Rule the World (The Atlantic)
• Big Ideas in Social Science: An Interview With Robert J. Shiller on Behavioral Economics (Pacific Standard)
• Mass media has utterly failed to convey the policy stakes in the election (Vox) see also The real Clinton email scandal is that a bullshit story has dominated the campaign (Vox)
• Climate change and the risks of denying inconvenient truths (FT)
• Why Russia is backing Donald Trump (Newsweek) see also Former CIA chief: Trump is Russia’s useful fool (Washington Post)
• 27 Podcasts Men Should Check Out: 2016 Edition (Art of Manliness)
• Bikram Choudhury is not the Donald Trump of yoga. He’s worse. (SF Gate)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Bill Miller, Chief Investment Officer and Chairman of Legg Mason and manager of the Legg Mason Opportunity Trust since 2008.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!