Start your day with the finest morning train reads in the land (except in London):
• How a week of tweets by Trump stoked anxiety, moved markets and altered plans (Washington Post)
• How Market Crashes Happen (Wealth of Common Sense)
• Tren’s Griffin’s Advice for Twitter (25IQ)
• English Is the Language of Science. That Isn’t Always a Good Thing. How a bias toward English-language science can result in preventable crises, duplicated efforts and lost knowledge (Smithsonian)
• Just how smart is an octopus? (Washington Post)
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!