Our two-for-Tuesday morning train reads:
• Fed’s Point Man on Productivity: the slowdown began well before the 2008 financial crisis (Wall Street Journal) see also Economists Who Advised Presidents From Both Parties Find Common Ground (Wall Street Journal)
• DARPA’s Biotech Chief Says 2017 high-risk, high-reward programs will change medicine and “Blow Our Minds” (Scientific American)
• The iPhone turns 10: a visual history of Apple’s most important product (The Verge) see also The Ten Year Anniversary of the Apple TV (Stratechery)
• How the NFL Fleeces Taxpayers (Atlantic) see also College Football’s Top Teams Are Built on Crippling Debt (Bloomberg)
• How Many Famous People Will Die in 2017? (MIT Media Lab) see also Was 2016 especially dangerous for celebrities? An empirical analysis. (Medium)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!