Back from the long weekend; kick off right with our pre-inauguration morning train reads:
• The Simple Economics of Machine Intelligence (Digitopoly) see also Harnessing automation for a future that works (McKinsey)
• Pundits, Facts and the Future (Bloomberg View)
• The Curse of Econ 101: When it comes to basic policy questions such as the minimum wage, introductory economics can be more misleading than it is helpful. (The Atlantic)
• Trump Is Making Journalism Great Again (Politico) see also Winter is coming: prospects for the American press under Trump (PressThink)
• Physics Envy and the Taxonomy of Uncertainty (ffrl.wordpress.com)
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!