These morning train reads reads are running like a fine-tuned machine, despite the fact, that I cannot get NSFW links approved::
• Three Reasons Why Warren Buffett Never Split Berkshire’s $250,000 Stock (MoneyBeat)
• The Man Who Broke Ticketmaster: The most infamous ticket scalper of all time used bots to buy millions of tickets. Now he wants to stop them. (Vice)
• Scott Pelley, Lester Holt, David Muir: The Unprecedented Joint Interview (Variety)
• The Mysterious James Comey (Washington Monthly)
• Responsible Business Models Unlock Market Worth US$12 Trillion (Triple Pundit)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Howard Marks of Oaktree Capital, and author of The Most Important Thing: Uncommon Sense for the Thoughtful Investor.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!