My morning train reads:
• The education of Donald Trump (Politico)
• Ten Year Futures (Benedict Evans)
• Life Is Serendipity (Santa Clara Magazine) see also Luck looms larger in success than most of us think (Cornell Chronicle)
• Is Every Speed Limit Too Low? (Priceonomics)
• On the generous curiosity of Jonathan Demme and how he allowed audiences along for the ride (LA Times)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Meir Statman, Santa Clara University Professor of Finance, and author of What Investors Really Want: Know What Drives Investor Behavior; his latest book is titled Finance for Normal People: How Investors and Markets Behave.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!