My two-fer Tuesday morning train reads:
• The Tyranny of Consulting (Institutional Investor)
• How the Murdochs took a multimillion-dollar gamble on Bill O’Reilly — and lost (Washington Post) see also Michael Wolff: It’s James Murdoch’s Fox News Now (Hollywood Reporter)
• The Truth About Earnings and Stock Valuations (BloombergGadfly)
• For most of history, people didn’t assume they deserved to be happy. What changed? (Quartz) but see also The Purpose Of Life Is Not Happiness: It’s Usefulness (Medium)
• The calculus behind Jason Chaffetz’s sudden decision to walk away (Deseret News)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!