My West Coast, not so early, morning
train traffic reads:
• What’s My Investing Fee? A Frustrating Quest (Wall Street Journal)
• Ex-LTCM trader on his unexpected conversion to passive investing (Financial Times) but see Active and passive funds: the power of both (Fidelity)
• The Long, Hard, Unprecedented Fall of Sears (Bloomberg)
• What’s it like to lose £350m? A rogue trader confesses (The Guardian)
• Colliding clusters of galaxies make waves … gorgeous, gorgeous waves (Syfy Wire) see also Rare supernova discovery ushers in new era for cosmology (Phys)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!