My Russia-free, fully declassified Taco Tuesday morning train reads:
• Amazon’s epic 20-year run as a public company, explained in five charts (Recode) see also The new Echo is the perfect gateway into all things Amazon (Quartz)
• Paris Hilton Invented Everything You’re Doing in 2017, and She Knows It (W Magazine)
• Pitchfork Grows Up (Bloomberg Businessweek)
• Much of life is beyond our control, but dining smartly can help us live healthier, longer (Harvard Gazette)
• How Lonzo and LaVar Ball figured out to get — and keep — our attention (ESPN)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!