My back to work morning train reads:
• Seven signs of over-hyped Fintech (LSE)
• An inside look at how Koch Industries does business (Washington Post)
• Better Ways to Measure CEO’s Pay: Summary compensation tables massively understate what executives earn and don’t tell investors what they need to know (Wall Street Journal)
• Behavioral finance is for individuals, not markets (Daniel Egan)
• The Time I Got Recruited to Collude with the Russians (Lawfare)
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!