My two-fer Tuesday morning train reads:
• Did ancient peoples really predict solar eclipses? (NASA) see also Learning From the First Eclipse Media Event (BloombergView)
• Are Long-Term Investors the Market’s True Gamblers? New study challenges traditional thought on how value and momentum investors make money (Wall Street Journal)
• Paul Tudor Jones Wants to Crowdsource “Good” Companies (Institutional Investor)
• How Hate Groups Forced Online Platforms to Reveal Their True Nature (New York Times)
• What Confederate Monument Builders Were Thinking (BloombergView) see also Confederate Statues and ‘Our’ History (New York Times)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!