My end of week morning train reads:
• This Is Why WeWork Thinks It’s Worth $20 Billion (Wired)
• If you’re going to make predictions, make them often (Reformed Broker) see also The Fickle Fortunes of Market Timing (Bloomberg View)
• Football Champs and CEOs Alike Sidestep Taxes With Private Jets (Bloomberg)
• This Tiny Country Feeds the World: The Netherlands has become an agricultural giant by showing what the future of farming could look like (National Geographic)
• Attacked by Rotten Tomatoes (New York Times)
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!