Succinct Summations for the week ending September 8th, 2017
1. Debt Ceiling Deal tied to Hurricane Harvey Aid reduces odds of government shutdown
2.Core durable goods orders in July were revised up to a 1% m/o/m gain vs the first print of up .4%.
3. ISM non-manufacturing index rose from 53.9 to 55.5.
4. Nonfarm productivity rose to a 1.5% SAAR, up from 0.9% previously and above the 1.3% expected.
5. MBA mortgage applications rose 3.3% w/o/w.
6. PMI services index rose from 54.7 to 56.
1. Jobless claims rose 62k to 298k, up from 236k.
2. Factory orders fell 3.3% m/o/m, slightly below the 3.2% expected fall.
3. Summer is over . . .