My congrats to Richard Thaler, back in the saddle, still on EU time morning train reads:
• The Top-Performing Sustainable Funds (Barron’s)
• Good Advice vs. Effective Advice (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• Rules of the Gun Debate: The rules for discussing firearms in the United States obscure the obvious solutions (Atlantic)
• Texas Officials After Harvey: The ‘Red Cross Was Not There’ (ProPublica)
• Lessons of Leonardo: How to Be a Creative Genius (Wall Street Journal)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Fred Fox, founder and CEO of Planalytics, a company specializing in business weather intelligence — the study, development and commercialization of weather analytics.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!