My I’m-not-retiring-in-2018 morning train reads:
• Overcoming a hard-wired bias for loss aversion (Live Mint)
• The Morningstar Mirage (Wall Street Journal) but see WSJ vs Morningstar (Reformed Broker)
• Leon Cooperman on Life After an SEC Investigation (Institutional Investor)
• Weinstein scandal puts nondisclosure agreements in the spotlight (Los Angeles Times)
• How Carnival Games Scam You, According To Science (Digg)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!