Apparently the DaVinci code is get lost for a few centuries, then smash records at auction. My morning
train UTOG reads:
• The Risk Of Estimating Risk (CapitalSpectator)
• George Will: Roy Moore is an embarrassment. Doug Jones deserves to win. (Washington Post) see also How Sinclair compromised the news on an Alabama station it owns to support Roy Moore (Baltimore Sun)
• Even This Very Long, Super-Nerdy NBA Podcast Is Making Money (Bloomberg)
• The Dismal Science Remains Dismal, Say Scientists (Wired)
• Comedy Writers Defend Say-Anything Culture in Sensitive Times (Bloomberg) see also Men, women and films: How pronounced is the gender divide on the silver screen? (1843)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!