My two for Tuesday morning train reads:
• What to Buy Instead of Art (Bloomberg)
• Bill Miller is staging one of Wall Street’s most closely watched comebacks (Washington Post) see also Can Fund Manager Bill Miller Use Earthquakes to Predict the Market? (MoneyBeat)
• Where Are the Women in Alternative Investing? (Institutional Investor) see also Private equity fights back on US tax reforms (Financial Times)
• ‘Way too little, way too late’: Facebook’s factcheckers say effort is failing (The Guardian) see also How Americans really feel about Facebook, and other Tech giants (The Verge)
• Electric cars’ green image blackens beneath the bonnet (Financial Times) see also Bob Lutz: Kiss the good times goodbye (Automotive News)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!