My morning train reads:
• Separated At Rebirth: Rolls-Royce And Bentley Are Traveling Different Roads To Success (Forbes)
• It’s Different This Time (Macro Tourist) see also The Short-Vol Trade: Someone Forgot to Turn Off the Machine (Macro Man)
• Strategic faith (Daniel P. Egan)
• Trade a Lexus for a prestigious phone number? In Iraq, the best digits cost a mint (Washington Post)
• Scientists Know How You’ll Respond to Nuclear War—and They Have a Plan (Wired)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!