My morning train reads:
• The Millennial Moment — in Charts (Financial Times)
• Not just Wells Fargo: OCC finds sales practice abuses at other banks (American Banker)
• How Venezuela’s Implosion – and Reconstruction – Will Transform South America (Americas Quarterly)
• For Vanguard employees’ own retirement fund, the firm will no longer offer its signature S&P 500 index fund (Philly Inquirer)
• Reps, Reps, Reps: How to Become a Learning Machine (Of Dollars And Data) see also Useful Hacks (Collaborative Fund)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!