My morning train reads:
• Fidelity’s Free Funds and the Changing Brokerage Business (Morningstar)
• When to Pick a Mutual Fund Over Its ETF Version? (Wall Street Journal) see also What Is My Mutual Fund’s ‘Active Share’? (Wall Street Journal)
• “Big Four” accountancy firms, mired in scandals, are so bad at auditing they’ve become a danger to capitalism (Financial Times)
• How 2,000-year-old roads predict modern-day prosperity (Washington Post)
• In Germany, a news site is pairing up liberals and conservatives and actually getting them to (gasp) have a civil conversation (Nieman Lab)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!