My Two-for-Tuesday morning train reads:
• Apple Kicked Alex Jones Off Its Platform, Then YouTube And Facebook Rushed To Do The Same (Buzzfeed) see also The Lasting Trauma of Alex Jones’s Lies (The Atlantic)
• How Econ Numbers Can Lead You (and Me) Astray (Bloomberg View) see also When Economic History Improves With Time (Project Syndicate)
• How ‘hackers, founders, and freaks’ built Silicon Valley (Recode)
• Goop, Trump, and the Lucrative Assault on Truth (GQ) See also Inside the growth of Goop — the most controversial brand in the wellness industry (New York Times)
• How music has responded to a decade of economic inequality (Vox)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!