After you finish our morning train reads, consider a donation to Global Giving’s Italy Earthquake Relief Fund:
• Are Index Funds Communist? (Bloomberg View)
• Five Years of Tim Cook’s Apple in Charts (Medium)
• Why 4 a.m. Is the Most Productive Hour (WSJ)
• Some questions for those who are cheering Gawker’s demise (Freedom of the Press Foundation) see also Accountancy Firms: A clubby oligopoly that is overdue for reform (FT)
• Trump Is Making More States Competitive. Red States. (fivethirtyeight)
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!