I saw this over the weekend, and thought it was pretty good.
Princeton economists review recent events on Wall Street and assess the implications for the economy and public policy.
– Hyun Shin, Professor of Economics and associate chair of the Department of Economics;
– Markus Brunnermeier, Professor of Economics;
– Harrison Hong, Professor in Finance;
– Paul Krugman, professor of economics and international affairs;
– Alan Blinder, Professor of Economics and Public Affairs and co‐director of the Center for Economic Policy Studies.