Helping to make your Mondays a little bit brighter: 10 Links:
• Waves of euphoria engulf Wall Street (Irish Times)
• Fed Won’t Raise Rate Till 2011, Pimco’s McCulley Says (Bloomberg)
• Exit the Car Czar (New York Mag)
• Greenspan: ‘We’ve already seen the bottom’ (ABC) This should scare you, given the maestro’s forecasting track record.
• Rescues Unlimited: Government as Wall Street’s Enabler (Sunday NYT)
• “Liar Loans” – RIP – October 1, 2009 (Mortgaged Future)
• U.S. Recession Worst Since Great Depression, Revised Data Show (Bloomberg) File this under Duh!
• Washington Post: The Death of Journalism (Gawker Edition)
• Health Bill Clears Hurdle and Hints at Consensus (NYT)
• How Long Did It Take for the World to Identify Google as an AltaVista Killer (Technologizer)
Its August — better get the last of your summer plans in order !
What's been said:Discussions found on the web: