Some leftover links from the past week:
• For Group of Skeptics, the Truth Is Out There: Corporate conspiracy theorists, whistle-blowers and suspicious financial minds long have struggled to get an audience for accusations of business fraud.
• Tudor Investment Calls Stock Gain a Bear-Market Rally (Bloomberg)
• Looking at Wall Street Pay Our last weekend discussion generated lots of good debate
• You Do Not Have Health Insurance (Baseline Scenario)
• Banks Reopen Global Casino (Spiegel)
• You can do anything – but not everything. (FastCompany)
• Evolution’s third replicator: Genes, memes, and now what? (New Scientist)
• The enormous absurdity of nature (Craphound)
Enjoy the weekend!