By the time you read this, I will (hopefully) be airborne somewhere over the mid-west. I’m on my way to a WSJ panel discussion in Chicago tomorrow. Its for investment advisors, and I am speaking on the panel with Jack Ablin and Pete Najarian, and WSJ managing editor Dave Kansas.
Meanwhile, some reading for your afternoon pleasure:
• The Pinocchio Recovery (Market Talk)
• Fed Growth Effort May Be Undermined by ‘Tight’ Credit (Bloomberg)
• Households’ net worth rises for first time in two years (Marketwatch)
• What’s Really Wrong With Wall Street Pay (economix)
• 50 things that are being killed by the internet (Telegraph)
What are you reading that you find: a) interesting b) persuasive and c) off the beaten path ?