A few items that have caught my eye:
• Yale’s Jeffrey Garten: We must get ready for a weak-dollar world (FT)
• Why cheap oil is here to stay (CNN/Money)
• Stock market down but not out, according to Dow transports (MarketWatch)
• Moody’s Says U.K., U.S. Aaa Ratings Relatively Weaker (Bloomberg) Like anyone still cares what Moody’s says . . .
• Another myth busted: Bankers had cashed in before the music stopped (FT) Insiders pocketed billions before Wall Street’s collapse
• Top 10 Jackie Chan Stunts (Video)
• World’s Nicest Subway Architecture (Design Boom)
What are you reading?