These are the items that I found worth reading today:
• 4 bln yanked from U.S. stock funds in February (Reuters)
• Oil companies look at permanent refinery cutbacks (LATimes)
• Eliot Spitzer and William Black call for an immediate Congressional investigation of Lehman’s accounting deception and the release of relevant emails and internal documents (New Deal 2.0)
• Andrew Lo, MIT: Physics Envy May Be Hazardous To Your Wealth! (Quantitative Finance > Risk Management)
• Pink Floyd, Queen May Ditch EMI (Bloomberg)
• Chat Roulette + Improv Piano = Hilarious (Video)
What are you reading?