I am S O – B O R E D of all the Fed chatter. Its become meaningless blather, as we now know they are not going to tighten til around 2020 or so.
So instead of focusing on that nonsense, here are some unrelated, non-Fed readings that are well worth your while.
• Inside the Dire Financial State of the States (Time)
• Asia’s wealthy surpass Europe’s for first time (AP/Yahoo)
• Fannie Mae Increases Penalties for Strategic Defaulters — Borrowers Who Walk Away (Fannie Mae)
• Victor Niederhoffer on Being Wrong (Slate)
• Contemptible Advocates of Debt Default (Capital Gains and Games)
• A Colossal Fracking Mess (Vanity Fair)
• The most comprehensive iPhone 4 review you are likely to see (Engadget)
• Why Amazon’s Kindle Will Eventually Win the e-Book Wars (gigaom)
• How a Four-Year-Old Plays Grand Theft Auto — very differently from an adult (Bitmob)
• Giant time suck: Ragdoll Cannon (Game)
What are you reading?