The problem with vacations is that I don’t get to read everything I want to. The following is what i would be pouring over if I weren’t on the beach!
• Hedge Funds ‘Frozen in Headlights’ Cut Trading as Markets Swing (Bloomberg)
• IMF Raises 2010 Growth Estimate, Sees Recovery Risk (Bloomberg)
• All in on Deflation Bet? (Barron’s)
• Ignore Generic Financial Advice (NYT Bucks)
• Dan Gross on Going Postal: Higher postal rates are good (Slate)
• Obama Decried, Then Used, Some Bush Drilling Policies (WSJ)
• Romeo and Juliets, here I come: Congress reviewing Cuban sanctions, may lift travel ban (Washington Post)
• Secret of AA: After 75 Years, We Don’t Know How It Works (Wired)
What are you reading?