SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER / ARCHITECT
Java/J2EE, MySQL, PHP, Servlets, Apache, JSP, Linux, Financial Algorithms
What you NEED for this position:
– 7+ years industry professional experience,
– 5+ years of recent engineering experience in building J2EE applications with front end components.
– 5+ years of recent engineering experience in LAMP stack – Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP
– Experience with MySQL databases through JDBC
– Experience working deploying applications to J2EE application servers
– Good programming concept knowledge: algorithms, data structures, network protocols
– Experience with Linux operating system
– Experience with SVN source control
Candidates with financial experience and knowledge are preferred.
The ideal candidate will have good technical leadership and design skills,
experience with remote teams, and full project life cycles.
Our flagship product FusionIQ can be seen here: http://www.fusioniqrank.com/
The position of Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for maintaining the
core web application while designing new products. You will work with our analysts
to develop backtesting algorithms and commercial data feeds in custom formats.
Experience working with financial data sources (Bloomberg,Reuters,Morningstar) is highly desirable.
SEND RESUMES AND COVER LETTERS TO INFO -at- FUSIONINVEST dot COM