Bored by Bernank? Tired of Tweeting? Fed up with Facebook? You need to get some learnin in ya.
Here are today’s Instapaper reads:
• David Weidner: When the apocalypse comes, we’ll have all the gold (Marketwatch)
• “High Hopes” for Medical-Marijuana Fund (WSJ)
• As Wall St. Firms Grow, Their Reputations Are Dying (DealBook)
• How the Android Ecosystem Threatens the iPhone (Wired)
• Fighting Water-Borne Disease In Africa, And Making Millions In The Process (Fast Company)
• Cloudy thinking (Fundweb)
• Why OCC’s John Walsh Needs to Resign (HuffPo)
• Bad Education (n + 1)
• Huh? Evan Stone’s Battle Against Porn Pirates (Dallas Observer)
• OTL: Where Is The Puck? (ESPN)
What are you reading?