No, not reading about Passover — just reading the same day as Passover!
• A century of inflation forecast (Vox)
• Japan’s Economy Takes a Hit (The Diplomat)
• Foreclosure Probe Talks Said to Yield Some Agreements With Banks (Bloomberg)
• Confessions of an Inside Trader (WSJ)
• Today’s WTF headline: Greenspan Steps Up Call to End Bush-Era Tax Cuts (Washington Wire)
• Tax Facts Hardly Anyone Knows. (Monterey County Weekly) From the 2001 Pulitzer Prize winner for beat reporting on U.S. tax code
• NYTimes Columnist Douthat Needs a Clue on Taxes (Yahoo Finance)
• The Possibilian (New Yorker) What a brush with death taught David Eagleman about the mysteries of time and the brain
• Songs Of The Great Depression (Vaughn Trapp)
• The Redesigned 2012 Volkswagen Beetle (AutoWeek)
What are you reading ?