A surprisingly Bloomberg-heavy linkfest for your reading pleasure:
• Technology Stocks Cheapest Since 1998 Amid IPO Bubble Fear (Bloomberg)
• Simple Heresy – Rules of thumb challenge complex financial analyses (Science News)
• Low Yields on Treasury Debt No Guarantee Financial Crisis Won’t Hit U.S. (Bloomberg)
• Second-Mortgage Misery: ~ 40% Who Borrowed Against Homes Are Underwater (WSJ)
• How Koch Became An Oil Speculation Powerhouse (Think Progress)
• Eliot Spitzer: Stop Apologizing for the Stimulus (Slate)
• Wheat Rallying 20% as Parched Fields Wilt From China to Kansas (Bloomberg)
• Bruce Bartlett: Health Care Costs and the Tax Burden (Economix) see also Time To Let Bush Tax Cuts Expire? (Public News)
• 7 Services That Apple Just Challenged or Changed (Mashable) see also Twitter’s Deep Integration With Apple’s iOS Revealed (Fast Company)
• How Music Works (Brain Pickings)
That’s my list of 10 bullets (2 see alsos).
What are you reading?