Lots of interesting reading to start the week:
• Five truths about the deficit and the national debt (Washington Post)
• Gold Rallies to Record in Best Run Since 1980 (Bloomberg)
• Big Mortgages Are Back (WSJ) see also 2nd Loans, 2nd Wave of Losses (NYT)
• Either the Fed Goes, or I Do: (Slate) Ron Paul retires from Congress, leaving behind a GOP that finally learned to love him.
• Carl Bernstein: Murdoch’s Watergate? (Newsweek) see also NewsCorp Scandal Grows (WSJ)
• Google’s a big infrastructure spender (Washington Post)
• Driven off the Road by M.B.A.s (Time) Why a Rise in M.B.A.s Coincided with the Fall of American Industry
• Medical marijuana: A science-free zone at the White House [Blowback] (LA Times)
• New Research Suggests Everybody’s Less Satisfied (Miller McCune)
• This week in Content Farms: Huffington Post Challenge (Slate)
What are you reading?