James Altucher has a new eBook out, titled How to Be the Luckiest Person Alive! (next week, we’ll publish a chapter).
I was discussing the book with James, and jokingly said we should have a Altucher-like title contest. He liked the idea so much, we decided to run a contest to select the title of his next book/blog post.
The 20 best suggestions will get a free hard copy of How to Be the Luckiest Person Alive!.
For those of you who may never have read an Altucher Confidential post, you learn to immediately recognize his work by the zany headlines:
– Is it bad that I originally wanted my first kid to be aborted?
– Why I Am Never Going to Own a Home Again
– How I Sold My First Company to the Son of the Man Who Killed Hitler
– I Want My Daughters to Be Lesbians
– Online porn, twitter, and my very personal addiction
– The One Week Heroin Addict
– 10 Reasons You Should Never Own Stocks Again
– Suicide, and 13 Other Ways to Deal with Failure
The best headlines you can think of in the very-imitable Altucher style is what we are looking for.
The rules are simple: We are looking for the best ideas in the whacky Altucher ouevre.
A troika of myself, James & Josh Brown will make the call as to the top 20 that make us laugh. Best entries will win a copy of How to Be the Luckiest Person Alive!
Place your entries here