This is what I found worthwhile this morning:
• Kass: 10 Things That Must Change (The Street)
• Rating the Ratings Firms: An ‘I’ for ‘Ignore’ (WSJ)
• Does debt deal put mortgage-interest deduction in play? (McClatchy)
• Analysis: Obama, Bernanke out of ammo to boost jobs, growth (Reuters) see also Desperately Seeking Blueprint for Growth (WSJ)
• Job growth slows and layoffs rise to 16-month high (LA Times)
• The Economic Manifesto of Elliott’s Paul Singer (Deal Book)
• Things are not tough ALL over: Even Marked Up, Luxury Goods Fly Off Shelves (NYT)
• Birinyi, Biggs Advise Holding Stocks After S&P 500’s Decline (Bloomberg)
• BMW i8 Concept: Plug-In Hybrid Sports Coupe (All Cars Elctric) (Automobile)
• Steven Raichlen on Barbecue and Grill (The Browser)
What are you reading?
I like throwing a comic with each read — what do you think of this?
What's been said:Discussions found on the web: