The afternoon train reading:
• Ten All New Management Terms for 2012 (Macro Man)
• Falling Volatility as a BUY Signal (Market Watch) see also Year of the Yo-Yo (New Yorker)
• Everything I need to know about startups, I learned from a crime boss (Gigaom)
• Action on U.S. Housing Still Vital for Economic Expansion (Bloomberg) see also Fed Up With the Depressed State of Housing (WSJ)
• Credit Card Firms: They Don’t Just Steal From Cardholders (Rolling Stone)
• The coming war on general-purpose computing (BoingBoing)
• How Microbes Teamed to Clean Gulf (WSJ) see also Nigeria’s oil disasters are met by silence (Guardian)
• Dylan Ratigan on an Exciting New Form of Online Gaming (The New Republic)
• Onetime Internet Darling Yahoo Now on a Deathwatch (The Daily Beast)
• The Twitter-Google Chess Match (The Reformed Broker) see also Google Adds Posts From G+ to Search Results (Bits)
What are you reading?
Coincidence . . . ?
Source: Gaping Void
What's been said:Discussions found on the web: