I am going to be guest hosting on Bloomberg TV/Radio this morning with Scarlett Fu from 10:00 am – 11:00 am.
Subjects we are discussing:
1. Odds of recession are ticking higher
2. markets are riding on Fed/ECB generosity
3. The “fear of missing” rally still greater than “fear of losses”
4. Presidential contest matters much less than most people believe to equities/markets
5. Regardless of who wins, your taxes are going higher –anyone who says anything different is selling you something
Bonus: These are two awful candidates who in any other election would be trounced.
The live TV streams here