Good Sunday morning:
• Sell-Side Analysis Most Useful When Most Wrong (Bloomberg)
• Prosecutors say ‘Wolf of Wall Street’ is continuing to stiff his victims (WSJ)
• Why The Christie Mess Is Even Worse For Him Than It Seems (BuzzFeed) see also 5 reasons Chris Christie might be lying (Salon)
• Legal Weed’s Strange Economics in Colorado (Businessweek)
• Rebalancing A Blind Spot (Index Universe)
• How the ‘value trap’ squeezes Windows PC makers’ revenues and profits (The Guardian)
• Everything You Need to Know About the Healthcare Slowdown (The Atlantic)
• The new New York Times: making the concept of redesign obsolete (The Guardian) see also Native ads grow up (Columbia Journalism Review)
• The Flying Tomato Would Rather You Not Call Him That Anymore (NY Times)
• Jeff Jampol keeps Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison and Tupac Shakur in the spotlight. (WSJ)
Whats for brunch?
Apple devices flow into corporate world.
I wonder if this Accelerates or Reverses?