My afternoon train reads:
• The Depressing Signals the Markets Are Sending About the Global Economy (The Upshot)
• “Nine out of ten Forex clients lost money” (FT Alphaville)
• Is the Global Financial Asset Portfolio the Perfect Indexing Strategy? (Pragmatic Capitalism)
• OPEC Finding U.S. Shale Harder to Crack as Rout Deepens (Bloomberg)
• Top 20 Financial Pundits To Follow On Twitter (Benzinga)
• GOP voter ID law gets crushed: Why Judge Richard Posner’s new opinion is so amazing (Salon)
• Ready for a Patented Supreme Court Smackdown? (Bloomberg View)
• Corporations used to pay almost 1/3 of federal taxes. Now it’s 1/10 (Vox) see also Median Wealth Is Down by 20 Percent Since 1984 (CEPR)
• Google Thinks Amazon Is Its Biggest Competitor. Here’s Why. (Slate)
• The Risks of Cheap Water (NY Times)
What are you reading?
New Oil Bear Market?
Source: Bespoke Investment Group