This week’s Masters in Business Radio show at 10:00 am and 6:00 pm on Bloomberg Radio 1130AM and Siriux XM 119 (it also repeats all weekend).
Our guest this week is Larry Swedroe, best known as research director for the BAM alliance, and author of 14 books on investing.
You can listen to the show live here.
Shortly after the show, you can stream it at Soundcloud or download the 74 minute podcast here. (all are posted now). All of the past Podcasts are here (and coming soon to Apple iTunes).
Next week, we speak with Jim Bianco of Bianco Research.
Books by Larry Swedroe:
• Investment Mistakes Even Smart Investors Make and How to Avoid Them
• What Wall Street Doesn’t Want You to Know: How You Can Build Real Wealth Investing in Index Funds
• The Only Guide to a Winning Investment Strategy You’ll Ever Need: The Way Smart Money Invests Today
• Think, Act, and Invest Like Warren Buffett: The Winning Strategy to Help You Achieve Your Financial and Life Goals
• The Successful Investor Today: 14 Simple Truths You Must Know When You Invest