My pre-Thanksgiving Day reads for your traveling enjoyment:
• Hedge Funds Lose Money for Everyone, Not Just the Rich (Bloomberg)
• Black Friday Is No Sure Indicator of Holiday Retail Sales (WSJ) see also When It Comes to Holiday Shopping, Not All Plastic Is Equal (NYT)
• New Mortgage Lending Drops to 13-Year Low (Real Time Economics)
• Radical cures for unusual economic ills: The crisis left a grim legacy, and the answers are likely to be unorthodox (FT)
• The Tortoise and the ECB (Pimco)
What are you reading?